Well, mark 2016 down as another one for the books. As Stealz heads into its 4th year of existence, we thought it would be fun to look back on some of the highlights from 2016... And in the true spirit of the holiday season, we want to share them with you! Consider it our version of the #HumbleBrag.
1. SCORED PRESS, AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Participated in the LaunchPad Pitch Competition at Collision Conference in April.
- Won (2) North Carolina Technology Association (NCTA) Awards in November.
- Top 10 Startup to Watch
- Best New Media / Digital Marketing Company
- Named a Featured Growth Company by North Carolina's Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED).
- Landed mentions in Forbes, Inc. Magazine, WRAL TechWire, Equities.com, ExitEvent & more.
- Watched one of our very own (Danny Gallagher) become an American Ninja Warrior.
2. LAUNCHED FANCY NEW PRODUCTS/FEATURES
- Revamped the way users Leave Feedback at participating businesses.
- Launched our new & improved website in October.
- Introduced our new Game-Play feature in November.
- Replaced the old-school Check-in with the ability for users to earn more points or exclusive rewards by playing a scratch-off style game during their visit.
3. ADDED TOP-NOTCH PARTNERS
- Added hundreds of new brands & businesses to the Stealz platform in 2016. To name a few: Bojangles', Chick-fil-A, Krispy Kreme, City Barbeque, Brixx Pizza, Jersey Mike's & many more.
- Gained a new technology partner in IBM Watson, taking our data analytics-related capabilities to the next level.
4. GAINED TOO MANY SUPERSTAR USERS TO COUNT
- The awesome photos you shared speak for themselves...
- And your kind words about our app don't hurt either!
Big thanks for another amazing year, Stealz Nation! We couldn't do what we do without you. Cheers to even bigger & better things coming your way in 2017.
(Including Danny making his comeback on Season 9 of American Ninja Warrior!!)